|Bent Over Row
||This is a great workout for your back. Back is just as important as chest and can even help raise your bench press.
- Bend over the right side of the bench and place your left hand and knee on the bench.
- Grasp the dumbbell with your right hand and lift it, touching your chest.
- Lower the weight back to its original position.
|Things to Keep in Mind
- Control the weight while lowering back to its original position. Lowering the weight is just as important as raising it.
- Inhale as your raise the weight and exhale as you lower it.
Proper Bent Over Row Form
||Rhomboideus (upper back) and Latissimus Dorsi (mid back).